How Much do Whole Mouth Dental Implants Cost?
Are you interested in whole mouth implants, but worried about the cost? We can help! Before diving into the costs of having this procedure done, let’s take a look at all of the benefits.
- Improved appearance: Whole mouth implants feel and look like your very own teeth.
- Improved comfort: Because the implants become part of you, they eliminate the pain of removable dentures.
- Easier eating: Dentures that don’t fit correctly may make chewing challenging. Whole mouth implants work like your very own set of teeth, permitting you to confidently consume your favorite foods.
- Improved self-esteem: Whole mouth implants may give you back your smile, as well as new lease on life.
- Improved mouth health: Whole mouth implants do not require decreasing other teeth, as tooth-supported bridged do. Because teeth nearby aren’t altered to support the dental implant, more of your very own teeth get left intact, and improve long-range oral health. Also, individual implants enable easier accessibility between teeth, and improve mouth hygiene.
- Durability: Whole mouth implants are highly durable and with the right care may last an entire lifetime.
- Convenience: A removable denture is just that; removable. Implants eliminate the humiliating inconvenience of taking out dentures, as well as the necessity for messy adhesives that keep them in place.
How Much do Whole Mouth Implants Cost at FSA Dental Clinic?
Expect to pay from $7,000 USD or 6253.8 EUR to $90,000 USD or 80,397.00 EUR for a complete set of implant-supported dentures, with the average cost of $34,000 USD or 30,372.20 EUR. The dentist will charge you from USD 3,500 or 3,126.55 EUR and USD 30,000 or 26,796.00 EUR for putting in one plate (bottom or top) of these dentures.
The team at FSA Dental is made up of some of the top oral health experts in Dublin. With our years of dental experience and knowledge of cutting-edge equipment and techniques, we can help your mouth be as happy and healthy as possible.
Our team of dentists provides top-quality care that you can trust. We also have an oral surgeon, as well as an orthodontist on staff, so we truly are the single dental destination in Dublin, for you and your family.
Implants are the best investment to make in your mouth if you’ve lost critical teeth. We only ever utilise the best quality materials and implants. There are a lot of inexpensive dental implants in the marketplace. For the ones concerned with tooth implant price, we provide competitive and affordable pricing on all of our procedures. Go to our fees page for a full implants cost breakdown and arrange an appointment.
How Long Do Implants Last? Are They Safe?
Generally, implants are extremely long-lasting. For the majority of folks, they’ll last a lifetime. However, there are numerous things which may decrease this lifespan which you ought to be aware of:
Smoking – If you’re a smoker, you’re at greater risk of problems, as well as dental implant failure.
Grinding – The more pressure placed on whole mouth implants over a period of time the greater the odds of failure. Just as operating your vehicle 100,000 miles a year vs. 5,000 miles a year might boost the wear and tear on the car. Some folks develop a habit of excessively grinding their teeth while they sleep. Most people typically aren’t aware of the problem until damage occurs. Having consistent dental check-ups is crucial to long-range success.
Poor Hygiene – If you suffer from periodontal disease (gum disease) you’re at greater risks of bone failure and loss.
Poor Health – If you suffer from serious health problems like cancer or diabetes a serious toll may be taken on the bone that supports the implants.
Thin Gums – Generally, thick gums provide for improved long-range success than thin gums.
Poor Bone Quality– Some folks have soft bone similar to styrofoam. Other people have hard bone similar to mahogany. Usually, stronger bones give a better opportunity of long-range success.
Bad Healing – Sometimes even healthy young folks do not heal correctly. It may be associated with lifestyle or simply an occasional bad luck.
Research shows that around 80% of dental implants last over 15 years, so why wait any longer?!
For more information on how much whole mouth implants cost contact FSA Dental Clinic Dublin today.
Book a free consultation
Please call 2254524252 or fill up the form. We’ll get back to you within one business day.